WestJet Airlines is a Canadian Airline and offers services in most of the countries and provide direct flight convenience to most of the destinations. And if you want to travel, you can easily book flights online or by calling on the reservations helpline number. Moreover, a lot of passengers change their minds during the last moment, and hence keeping the convenience of the passengers in mind, WestJet Airlines has issued a few flight change and cancellation policies.
A lot of people traveling by WestJet Airlines often get confused regarding how to change a WestJet flight. Hence for changing the flight, you can follow certain policies of West jet Airlines. For the detailed steps, tap below.
1. If you want to change your flights, you can do it free of cost, provided that you do it within time.
2. For any kind of change, you can easily change the reservations within time and without any standard charges.
3. For the kind of changes, you can change the date and time of the reservations as well as correct the name of the passenger in case you entered the wrong spelling.
4. Adding more to it, the only kind of fare charges applied on all types of WestJet flights is the fare difference.
And thus you can follow the above policies for the WestJet flight change. And if you want to cancel your flight, then you have to follow different policies mentioned below.
1. If you cancel your reservations within 24 hours of booking flight then you can easily do it without any charges.
2. But if the cancellation is done at the last moment before the flight took off then you would be asked to pay for the charges.
3. Once your cancellation is being confirmed, you can apply for a refund.
4. The refund will depend on the type of flight fare you have. Your refund will be credited only after deducting the cancellation charges.
5. The refund received will be in the form of the travel credit that you can use for traveling in the future applicable to one year.
6. The full refund will only be credited if you have canceled your flight within 24 hours and the flight was scheduled at least seven days later.
And hence with the help of both types of flight rules, you can follow the WestJet same day flight change policy and cancellation rules. And if in case you have any kind of doubt or query, you can easily contact the customer care team of the airline.